Nuts & Bolts
- Need to reserve a spot in the computer lab(s)? Email Me!
Things You May Find Interesting...
- Flubaroo - Use this add on app to automatically grade quizzes made with Google forms. If you're interested, I can show you how to use this. Its really easy!
- Doc to Form - Create a quiz from the text in a Google doc.
- Sketchnoting - A new way to combine traditional notetaking with drawings. Might help a student who can't focus on traditional notetaking. This website provides an overview of how the process works.
- Symbaloo - This allows you to create a page of visual tiles filled with weblinks.
- Flocabulary - This site is a pay site, but there are some things that you can view for free. Videos of songs, and etc about different subjects for many grade levels.
- We have a green screen and materials to make videos, commercials, mock news reports, etc with them.
- Find information about creating 'zines HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHYwtltebR0 http://www.rookiemag.com/2012/05/how-to-make-a-zine/